Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"this melancholy holds me down"

"i tend to be
stuck in minor key
then pale melancholy
holds me down
but luckily
you are so dear to me
in your charity
i go home"

for the past six years i've been running from something that i can't escape; myself. i've been searching high and low for an answer, a solution, but it always finds me. at times i'm so positive and motivated and i know that i can do anything, but before i know it i've been knocked down once again and there's no one around to blame. as cliche as it sounds, i am my own worst enemy. i hate how sensitive and co-dependent i am. i thrive off of the approval of others and if i don't see it then i crash. it's sad to think that i can't love myself unless someone else is loving me too. i don't want to be that person. i never wanted to be.

it feel as if part of me is that confident outgoing girl and the other half is just this pitiful self-loathing fraction of a person. i don't want to be percieved as some sort of suicidal debbie-downer. that's not me. i just feel like i have so much frustration built up inside of me and no one to let it out. depression is a disease and i want to find the rememedy.

i miss alot of someones and somethings.

"i’m so sorry

this melancholy
holds me down."


i promise from now on my blogging will be much more positive. :)

1 comment:

  1. You better blog happier ! I know you will when you live back here, home.
    I'm always here for you and I love you with all of my heart.

    ReplyDelete