Friday, February 20, 2009

change of plans

i feel like a horrible person to say that this is a bad thing. as if i want my him to deploy for a year. i don't at all. i know that it will be so hard, but i was looking forward so much to finally being home. i was making so many plans and getting my hopes up. i was excited for school and for spending time with all my favorite people. i thought things could be like old times for at least a few months.

"the sooner you except that things will never be the way they used to, the sooner you can move on." -- the o.c.

i wish that him and i could just leave this all behind and go home no strings attached. here's to wishful thinking. i suppose life is what you make of it. i just feel like im dressing up one bad situation after the next. i used to tell myself that when life is bad it's just because God is spending so much time on making another part of my life perfect. i'm still waiting.

i think i just need to open my eyes a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment