Friday, March 6, 2009

update

so, my friend derek is taking an environmental science class and it got me thinking about living a little greener. Starting today, in addition to using those green cleaning products, i'll be returning my plastic bags to wal-mart and recycling my cans and bottles.

you should consider changing at least one thing about the way you're living as well. start small. i mean, why not?



changing the subject, i have this new ridiculous obsession with the o.c.. i have no idea where it came from. i'm just hooked. i guess that's what happens when you have no life and an addictive personality. i love marissa and her alcohol problems and seth and his incessant talking and i love all the relationship problems. well i don't love the relationship problems, but they always keep me coming back for more.

gawd, i need a social life.

i'm going to go make some coffee. you go watch the o.c. so that you will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment